In episode 41 of the Business of Lifting Weights Podcast we take review our actual characteristic list we review our potential hires to determine if they are a good fit. While this initially started as the hiring process, it quickly developed into a discussion on how these traits ended up affecting how our entire business operates.
Recent Articles & Podcasts
- #42: The Evolution of Our Churn & How We Reduced Churn Over 8 Years
- #41: 8 Traits to Look for When Hiring Coaches
- #40: Opening a New Gym. The Start to Finish Process with Our Ocean Beach Location
- #39: We’re Back! What We’ve Been Doing in the Last 18 Months & Why It’s Important
- #38: How to Select a Good Gym Location
- #37: Training and Coaching vs. Business Development: Which is More Important?
- #36: How to Deal with Competition
- #35: Are Referrals Still King?
ClosingChurning. The New Art of Selling
- #34: Common Programming Mistakes Limiting Your Gym’s Growth