This week on The Business of Lifting Weights, we talk about strategies on combatting your competitors. If you aren’t dealing with close competitors now, you will as you become more successful.
- What you should never do to your competitors.
- Your mindset in looking at competition.
- How to differentiate yourself from your competitors when the average person doesn’t know what to look for.
- When competition get’s tough in your market, double down on this strategy.
- Finding your story and building the intangibles.
- Setting realistic expectations for members.
- Should you position yourself against competitors?
- Why focusing on your competitors reduces your vision and progress.
**Performance360 will be launching our FCC coaching certification to the public in November 2017 in San Diego, CA.
Please make sure to email Bryan@TheBusinessOfLiftingWeights.com with any future topics, questions or feedback.
If you’d like to be notified by email when we publish new podcast episodes, Subscribe by Email.