This week on The Business of Lifting Weights, we discuss if the common thought holds true that referrals are the best way to grow your gym.
While you listen, use this table as we discuss our numbers:
2. Attracting the right people who are going to convert.
3. Why bringing in more trials is actually detrimental to your business.
4. What the data tells us about referrals.
5. Why scarcity and marketing psychology should influence how you set-up your processes.
6. Tips for improving each of the member generating sources.
7. Does Yelp Advertising work? Is it worth spending the money?
8. Why SEO is so important and the basics behind the best member generator our business has.
9. Mistakes commonly made on social media platforms.
**Performance360 will be launching our FCC coaching certification to the public in November 2017 in San Diego, CA.
Please make sure to email Bryan@TheBusinessOfLiftingWeights.com with any future topics, questions or feedback.
If you’d like to be notified by email when we publish new podcast episodes, Subscribe by Email.