This week on The Business of Lifting Weights, we go through our process of building incredible coaches and kick the idea that you need to hire experienced staff in order to provide high level coaching.
1. Culture Connection vs. Resume – Which is better to hire from?
2. Creating a unified education baseline with different backgrounds.
3. Share in the success of the gym.
4. How much autonomy should you give your staff?
5. Play your gut.
6. Providing continual training.
**Performance360 will be launching our FCC coaching certification to the public in November 2017 in San Diego, CA.
Please make sure to email Bryan@TheBusinessOfLiftingWeights.com with any future topics, questions or feedback.
If you’d like to be notified by email when we publish new podcast episodes, Subscribe by Email.