This week on The Business of Lifting Weights, we talk about 10 things you can focus on to get to the 300 member mark.
1. Throw Your Hourly Out the Door
2. Core Competencies
3. Frequent Community Events
6. Pricing Flexibility
7. Find Ways to Say Yes
8. Make it Easy to Join Your Gym
9. Matching Expectations with Service
10. Customer Service & the 24 Hour Rule
To read in depth about these check out the blog post How to Grow Your Gym to 300 Members.
Please make sure to email Bryan@TheBusinessOfLiftingWeights.com with any future topics, questions or feedback.
If you’d like to be notified by email when we publish new podcast episodes, Subscribe by Email.