This week on The Business of Lifting Weights, we go into customer service and how it’s a lost art among gym owners and small business owners. It’s one of the easiest methods of increasing your revenue and growing your gym, yet most gyms either ignore it completely or are doing it all wrong.
1. How most gyms screw up the customer service experience.
2. Examples of poor customer service and how to fix it.
3. What areas are most important when dealing with customers and potential customers.
4. Non-traditional methods of customer service.
5. How customer service is actually the best marketing tool available and costs no money.
6. How to handle difficult members.
7. How to turn a negative situation into a positive one.
To read in depth about these methods in addition to the podcast, check out the blog post on Growing Your Gym Through Positive Customer Service Interactions.
Please make sure to email Bryan@TheBusinessOfLiftingWeights.com with any future topics, questions or feedback.
If you’d like to be notified by email when we publish new podcast episodes, Subscribe by Email.