The goal of your website should be very straightforward. You want to utilize it as a tool that get’s new members. Most websites in the gym/fitness industry confuse the potential new member to a point where they have decision paralysis and end up not coming in to check out the gym.
This week, we discuss how to set-up your website through copy and structure, along with tools that you should be utilizing to increase conversions on your site into new members.
- What platform your website should be built on.
- Visual aesthetics vs. functional navigation, which is more important?
- The importance of a mobile friendly design, and how to make your site mobile friendly.
- What is google’s new mobile indexing update about?
- How to set-up your free trial process on your website. Don’t do what most people are doing….find out what that is.
- Should you have pricing listed on your site?
- Using google analytics with your site and tracking the data.
- Why SEO is so important and how to get started.
- Interactive and functional tools we use on our site.
– Platform: WordPress- Hosting: Siteground (do not use Godaddy)
—- Fusion Core: drag & drop + extra customization (This is only available with the Avada Theme 5.0 or higher)
—- Google Analytics
—- Gravity Forms
—- Instagram Feed
—- Optin Monster
—- P3 (plugin performance enhancer)
—- Revolution Slider
—- SumoMe (social tools)
—- WP Google Maps
—- Yoast SEO
If you’d like to be notified by email when we publish new podcast episodes, Subscribe by Email.